Thursday, September 13, 2012

Home Tour: Part Two, Unabridged


As promised, the rest of the home tour.  It's a little overly thorough, but since I can't have any of my friends from the states drop by very easily, you'll have to forgive me!  :)

The house

Our floor of the house

Boys' room

More boys' room, Jesse wanted to be in the picture.

The bunkbeds

Entering Abigail's room

Abigail's room, that's her foot, I took these while she was sleeping.

The toys, and a mango tree outside.

Kid bathroom

Master bedroom

Other view

Jesse was just dying to get in one of these.

Master bath

Second view

There's a little nook off of the master bedroom

More of the nook

Dining room, I spent hours rubbing oil into that sideboard, I bought it used and found it to be in pretty bad shape, but it's fine now.

The table purchased from previous renters.

Kitchen view

Kitchen counter/window view

Sink and counter view

Kitchen leads into laundry room/swank guest suite.

This view makes it obvious this is a laundry room . . .

Ahh, but what about this view?

Guest suite bathroom

Front balcony view

Balcony stairs to courtyard

Side balcony

Clotheslines on stepped roof

Some local wildlife in our house


This frog entered our house through the screen I removed to try to get him to leave the window ledge so I could close the slats on the window without trapping him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment