Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

Greetings, Earthlings!
We've mostly been packing and cleaning our basement and selling things on Craigslist and giving things away on Freecycle, getting ready for our move. But in between we had some good moments and I thought I'd give you a few good kid pictures.

Our visit to the Crayola factory, a cute (if slightly retail-focused) crafty kid museum. We stocked up on the model magic with our tokens (they had crayons and markers first that our kids wanted to buy but their mom encouraged them to hold out--I mean, why buy a four pack of crayons when we have a zillion at home? or a green marker? Plenty of those in the bin!). The model magic clay went right into the plane toy department, my stock pile of toys to try to keep them busy during our 3 hour flight and 4 hour layover on departure day.

Egg painting!



I love this dye (Doc Hinkle's) which is more like paint, my mom finds it for us every year.


Happy Easter! Or as they say in the Orthodox Church:

"Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment