Monday, November 1, 2010

A TIMEly Reminder


For parent of babies and toddlers, this Sunday is one of the hardest mornings of the year--the end of daylight savings.  To translate, this means that those young children or babies who were waking up at 6:30 in the morning will suddenly be waking up at 5:30, an appalling prospect.  I know many will find it bizarre to consider, but I actually like to plan ahead.  I start at least a week in advance and adjust meals and bedtimes by 15 min. for a few days (make everything 15 min. later).  Then every few days I move it another 15 min.  So my goal is to get them later before it means waking up obscenely early.  Just an idea for any new moms out there or anyone who's gotten burnt in the past by daylight savings.

Happy dark days of winter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment