Thursday, March 25, 2010

Val, Mommy, Gardener . . . Super Sleuth?

So after reading the book I described below, I have been highly attuned to chemical pollution around us.  And when I watched the show "Food Revolution with Jamie Oliver," I was curious to see the connections between the health problems of the residents there and similar health problems with residents described in Slow Death by Rubber Duck that were caused by scary pollutants in the water supplySo I researched online and found that this town is only two hours from the town described in the book, on the same river, and with its on branch of a Dupont plant in their area.  Coincidence?  Well, maybe, maybe not.  So I contacted the EWG (Environmental Working Group) about it and found someone really interested in my surmise who said she was going to look into it.  Super Sleuth strikes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment