Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally, Boys' Room is Complete!


So, finally, after much delay, we have completed the boys' bedroom.  Their room is now the beautiful sky-blue the boys wanted (thank you, Uncle Jack!), the alphabet letters are covered in contact paper and hanging on the clothesline I had envisioned (though it's cheaper, I see on the link, than when I purchased it), the boat and pictures are hanging, and their room FINALLY looks great.  It took a while for me to get the results posted, but with me, if it rains, it pours.  And since I've finally started posting again, I thought I'd put the pictures up.  Today was a good day to get pictures of it since it's actually sunny.  
 

How annoying.  Why are Micah's shoes on the dresser?  They would be there the one time I take a picture of it.



1 comment:

  1. Love that rainbow-colored flying ship!

    wink, wink

    <3 Las

    ReplyDelete